Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stardate Wednesday November Second, 2011

Yes. The title is something that Cheesy.

Hello folks, if you read this blog. I may be a gamer, but I'm not a big fan of Preordering or Buying games that will last me a good.... Oh, 9 hours?

But that will change, as For once I'll be preordering Skyrim in the near future.

On a less 'me' related note, Its a bit late, but Happy Halloween. I hope you had enough Candy or Booze on the 31st last month.

So. On the Agenda for this month most likely: A review of Skyrim. I dont know if it will be a video Review, Because I'm always busy working on various stupid Ideas and designs, but if its possible, I'll do it. The other Agenda's Are most likely a review for Lord of the Rings: A war in the north, As well as a few other games.


And dont Forget, If you wish for more Reviews/Etc, Feel free to help me get the games for them, By clicking the button below, listed as "Hats for Fat People"





No comments:

Post a Comment