Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The good, The Bad, and The..... Sexy Part 2

Alright, in the first part, I spoke about Fate a small bit, and in this post, I'll be talking about Destiny, which is similar to Fate, but not exactly the same.

Des·ti·ny

[des-tuh-nee] Show IPA
–noun, plural -nies.
1.
something that is to happen or has happened to a particular person or thing; lot or fortune.
2.
the predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course of events.
3.
the power or agency that determines the course of events.
4.
( initial capital letter ) this power personified or represented as a goddess.
5.
the Destinies, the Fates.
------
 Now, Destiny, Strikingly similar to Fate, but in my Eyes, I see them differently. I believe Fate is something that you cannot deny, and you must follow it no matter what. But in that sense, I dont believe in fate.
Destiny, however, I believe is a different story. I believe destiny is just like a prophecy that you can avoid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment